Languages
ZC Groupe - ZDCDE

Company History

ZEDCE History

1946 – 1968: General mechanics

In 1946 Mr ZWALLEN and Mr CHRETIN joint each other and founded the ZEDCE Company.
ZEDCE located in the Arve-valley, the birthplace of the screw cutting activity, has produced during 22 years 500 automatic lathes. In 1968 ZEDCE changed its activity and started production technology.

1968 – 1994: Finishing by grinding and honing/superfinishing

In a period where products require more and more precision, ZEDCE‘s provision of services is specialized in turned, cast and sintered blank parts.

Further to the increasing of Turbo and injection activities, ZEDCE approaches the principals and becomes a real partner of the car makers and their OEM. ZEDCE is now in charge of the purchasing of the blank parts.
In 1998 ZEDCE built a new workshop of 6 500m2 with an extension of 2 000m2 in 2000.

2004 – 2008: Machining/ Finishing by grinding and honing/superfinishing

Being meticulously orientated to a complete service for its customer, ZEDCE integrates machining (2004) and assembly (2005) in its production range.

2008 – until now: Machining/ Finishing by grinding and honing/superfinishing and assembly et Assemblage

Creation of ZEDCE PRODUCT in Rumania (2008):

  • Purchasing in Low-cost area
  • Rough machining of blanks
  • To develop the rumanian market
  • More service for our customers
commercial@zedce.com|phone +33 4 50 98 05 56|other contacts
Design & Development · Pexys · Legal Notice · FR · EN · DE