HISTORY

Machine-tools manufacturer

 

Mr. Zwallen and Mr. Chretin joined forces, forming the company ZC (ZedCe).
Over a 22-year period, Zedce, located in the Arve valley, the home of the turning industry, produced some 500 turning machines. In 1968, the company stopped selling its machines and turned towards the production manufacturing industry.

1946 – 1968

Finishing by grinding and honing / Super-finishing

 

At a time when product functions demanded ever-higher standards of precision, Zedce specialised and offered a range of services, covering turned, forged and sinteredblanks.

 

From service provider to supplier
Driven by the growth of activities related to turbos and injection, Zedce established itself as a genuine partner of car manufacturers and their equipment suppliers. At the same time, Zedce took charge of the procurement of the blanks.
As the company grew strongly, it built a high-performance production plant in 1998.
Built surface area: 6,500 m2 / 2,000 m2 extension in 2000

1968 - 1994

Machining / Finishing by Grinding and Honing / Super-finishing

 

In an effort to broaden its range of services and deliver increasingly complete supplies, Zedce developed its machining (2004) and assembly (2005) activities.

2004 – 2008

Machining / Finishing by Grinding and Honing / Super-finishing and Assembly

 

Creation of ZC PRODUCT in Romania (2008):

Sourcing in a low-cost zone, pre-machining of blanks, development of the domestic Romanian market and extension of the range of services for customers

2008 – present day

CONTACT US

Need advice?

Any questions?

 

ASK FOR A QUOTE

Notice: Use of undefined constant language - assumed 'language' in C:\HostingSpaces\zedce\zedce.com\wwwroot\wp-content\themes\thecraft-child\footer.php on line 14